||You name it!
Apartments, Farms, Office Buildings, Gentlemen's Clubs, Mobile Home Parks, Restaurants, Retail, Mixed-Use, Self-Storage, Industrial, Condo-conversions, Manufacturing, Churches, Hotels/Motels, Land. Gas Stations, Dry Cleaners, etc.
||Bridge Loans, Construction, Mini-Perms, Perms: Adjustable or Fixed, and Mezz
||Nationwide. Some programs available Internationally.
||Starting at $250,000. Some exceptions for smaller or larger loans can be made.
Arizona Commercial Loans starting at $50,000.
||Permanent Loans: 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30,
depending on property type.
Bridge Loans: 1 - 5 years
Construction Loans: 12 months - 36 months, with possible extensions
||15 - 40 years, depending on property type and debt service coverage requirements. Most Bridge Loans are Interest Only.
||Some programs underwrite as low as 1.00x for coverage!
||Up to 90% Loan-to-Value available for some projects.
||Prime, LIBOR, T-bills, COF
||Every project and client stands on its own merit. There are factors that will affect the costs and the rates such as credit history, experience, and location of the project.
|Use of Funds:
||Purchase, Refinance, Development, Renovations, Partner Buy-Out, etc.
||Some loans are assumable with 1% fee for qualified buyers.
||Recourse and Non-Recourse available, depending on loan product. Non-Recourse has standard carve-outs.
|Items needed to get started on your loan:
- Narrative Summary Form*
- Credit Report
- Current Personal Financial Statement
- Current Business Financial Statement
- Borrower Resume
- Color Photos - inside, outside & area
- Construction Cost Breakdown
- Rent Roll
- Purchase Contract
- Statements to support down payment
- Site Plans/Floor Plans
- Lien Holder/Pay Off Information
- Regional Maps for project location
- Existing 3rd Party Reports: Appraisal, Environmental, Engineering, ALTA Survey, etc.
- Property Insurance Policy
- Current Real Estate Tax Statement